Medisun UV Meter
Call for Price
The medisun UV-Check handheld radiometer enables fast and accurate measurements of UV sources in the range of 250 – 400 nm.
It contains a special UV sensor. Up to 5 different UV spectral ranges can be calibrated, eg UVB-311 narrowband or UVA broadband. In the standard version, the medisun UV-Check is delivered with 2 calibrated UV spectra. Optionally, three more UV spectra can be calibrated.
- Therapy device control, eg as required in the context of balneophototherapy
- Comparative measurements at various measuring points
- Uniformity measurements of surfaces
- Measurement of the power loss of UV lamps
- Determination of reflector properties
- Transmission measurements of filters
- Digital display with 3 ½ digits
- Up to 5 UV spectra selectable
- Sensor diode with filter