- Liquid Spray Freezing:
- Provides millimeter precision freezing to the treatment site through micro capillaries.
- Contact Freezing:
- Closed tip applicators are cooled off by the cryogen before placing onto the lesion for a hassle-free contact freezing.
Advantages of veterinary cryosurgery:
- Inexpensive procedure because anesthesia and sterile preparation not necessary (out-patient procedure).
- Fast and efficient treatment, less time needed for the veterinarian in a busy office.
- Minimal to none pre-or post- operative care.
- No general anesthesia needed in the majority of the treatments.
- The tissue and surrounding blood vessels freeze which causes its own numbing, making it practically painless and bloodless.
- Lower risks of complication, less pain and quicker healing.
The CryIQ cryosurgical device is an effective, portable hand held device for accurate treatment of skin lesions.
- Low treatment cost
- Simple handling with added benefit of valved cartridges
- Precision application, high accuracy
- Constant freezing temperature of -89c
- Broad range of accessories